Tuesday 15 November 2011

Leather sleeves

Jacket - Zara . Skirt- Zara . Shoes- Aldo. Bag- Zara . Necklace- H&M
Just a quick post today as i have a another presentation at Uni tomorrow that i need to put some finishing touches too! Im sensing a late night...

Anyways so this is what i wore today, i had a meeting with my supervisor at Uni for my dissertation so didn't want to show up looking scruffy. Oh and this is my new jacket :) Its so perfect and it fits so well! I tried to find it for you guys on the website but i couldn't see it..although there are a few other ones i really like so definitely have a look.

 Robyn  showed me this one from ASOS as well which is a similar design, i really like it too! Oh and thank you to Sara who helped me identify the quilted jacket in question! It was from Miss Selfridge,  and thanks so much to everyone else who helped me out too :) i love you guys!

Nic
xxxxx

(p.s. the accidental photos are always the best)

17 comments:

  1. I love your hair !

    http://leblogdemaitou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and sophisticated... you wear Zara so well :D x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this coat! i have a very similar one from new look (!) in navy - it's not quite as nice though . love your accidental photo! good luck for the presentation x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sold by leather-sleeves this winter too. I went for navy though (bit of a blue-binge this season)... totally trying to branch into brighter colours, but it's just not happening...!
    Good luck with the uni presentation.
    PS. I'm going up to the 'Deen just before xmas, so, you never know- might see your face about! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. zara have done sooooo well with their coats this season. defs gna be getting mine from there this week <3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen many bloggers wear that Zara coat and I need to have it in my life. I love the leather sleeves, it's the perfect edge any girl wants. I would love it if you checked out my blog, I have interesting fashion posts you might love to read.

    www.thegirlinredheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all..head to toe perfection! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cool coat :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. coolest coat!

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the coat and bag.

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-tulle-like-rihanna.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. the red detail in this black look is really adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh i love this jacket! Was umming and ahhing over whether to get it and am now kicking myself that I didn't! Looks amazing on and love how you have styled it with the skirt!

    Good luck with dissertation, I remember how stressful it can be!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im in love with this outfit! speciality with the bag!!
    Congrats from Colombia!
    follow me back? please! :D
    Ale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!